EMC Motorsport is very proud of everything we have achieved and this includes lots of race wins over the years. But the championship titles are always the most satisfying. To win a championship you need everything right; a quick car, a talented driver, reliability and the ability to set-up and prepare a car for different circuits and conditions.
Here is a list of the titles and successes since the early 2000’s:
- 2003 – BRSCC Super Coupe Class P champion
- 2004 – Porsche Club GB Porsche Open series champion
- 2005 – Porsche Club GB Porsche Club Champion, Porsche Open Champion, and Team Trophy winners
- 2007 – Britcar 24hr 3rd and 4th in class, in our first ever 24hr endurance race
- 2009 – CSCC Future Classics 2nd overall
- 2010 – CSCC Future Classics champions and 3rd overall
- 2011 – PCGB Porsche Club championship 2nd overall and CSCC Deutsche Marques 1st, 2nd and 3rd overall.
- 2012 – PCGB Porsche Club championship Class 1 champions, Class 2 champions and overall champions, the first team in PCGB history to achieve total domination of every class.
- 2013 – PCGB Porsche Club championship 3rd overall
- 2014 – PCGB Club championship overall champion and TTC Loton Park hill climb 1st and 3rd overall
- 2015 – We will see…